Let Us Live in Truth.
We Know that Life
Can be a Lonely Garden
With Slow Minutes,
or a Sea that has Slipped Away.

My Wish: To Live With Open Hands,
To See with the Eyes of A Child,
To Celebrate the Fire Beneath My Skin,
To Dwell on the Rooftops of Love,
To Die a Small Death.

There are Unknown Colors
that can Alter Our Hearts.
Paint With that Palette.
Be as Weightless as a Petal.
Fill that Empty Sky and Dance.

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World
Photograph by Rick Peterson

Monday, August 31, 2009

Diffused Destinies

Because life, as life is, comprised of endings and beginnings, I have come to expect less and hope to be surprised.

Low Mercy is not such a bad thing. I find that it is actually more comforting than counting lies.

Within each illusion, there is always a state of Grace. There are often days that come at us like nervous birds. We can either be swept back into time, or move against it.

I say this to you gently but I will not abandon my language or intent. It is hard to resist getting lost inside of a Dream. The pull of Love can be stronger than any Truth.

I fold my hands and feel as clean as a bone.






No comments:

Post a Comment