Let Us Live in Truth.
We Know that Life
Can be a Lonely Garden
With Slow Minutes,
or a Sea that has Slipped Away.

My Wish: To Live With Open Hands,
To See with the Eyes of A Child,
To Celebrate the Fire Beneath My Skin,
To Dwell on the Rooftops of Love,
To Die a Small Death.

There are Unknown Colors
that can Alter Our Hearts.
Paint With that Palette.
Be as Weightless as a Petal.
Fill that Empty Sky and Dance.

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World
Photograph by Rick Peterson

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She begins.....

If we are to believe that within the vastness of reality
there is yet another world,
a terrain of consciousness
where we connect again with our ancient selves,
then everything I am about to tell you will come as no surprise.

If you prefer to dismiss this notion then I welcome you anyway,
for this will be a good story- a tantalizing one, at best.

After you have danced off the edge of the abyss,
you ask for little else from life.
It becomes a privilege to open doors, any door,
and share the experience of Fate which abides in all of us.

Across the gaps of our darkness,
we live, we work, we speak,
we play, we create, we love,
we sex, we die.
There is a Hand in everything that we do.
Consequences can Shapeshift
all that we have ever known,
and all that we are to become.

So if Fate is defined by the willingness
to risk everything
without attachment to outcome,
then I accept my Destiny.
Forever must be spoken with certainty.

Come. I will tell you my stories,
give you poetry, and share my visions.

I can fly into your arms or fall from the sky.
The journey said is no longer the journey sung.


No comments:

Post a Comment