Let Us Live in Truth.
We Know that Life
Can be a Lonely Garden
With Slow Minutes,
or a Sea that has Slipped Away.

My Wish: To Live With Open Hands,
To See with the Eyes of A Child,
To Celebrate the Fire Beneath My Skin,
To Dwell on the Rooftops of Love,
To Die a Small Death.

There are Unknown Colors
that can Alter Our Hearts.
Paint With that Palette.
Be as Weightless as a Petal.
Fill that Empty Sky and Dance.

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World

Jillita-The Happiest Chica in the World
Photograph by Rick Peterson

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Double Exposure

I am blessed to have several magnificent women in my life who are my Muses- and my dearest friends. They are both exceptional artists in their own right. Their beauty and wisdom has created an echo of love and truth in everything I do. When I am lost or awed, they are my wings. If I fall into time or am shaken by the wind, they remind me of the incantations that have followed me from world to world.

Rilke once said wrote that " I recognize the wrist of distant angels". My heavenly creatures live
too faraway from me at the moment. I cannot kiss their cheeks and or bring them flowers
from my garden. On this morning while I pray for inspiration to carry me through a day that requires the best of me, I send them both roses from my heart. Each petal is love bearing love. If you prefer figs or pomegranate's, pluck them from the sky- and feel me, feel me.


2 comments: